When you use our Service, we may ask for certain personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Phone number
- Any personal data you provide in a survey or webform
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data
- Your personal email and communication preferences
- Information you provide directly via a contact form, phone, email or other means.
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data could include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser version, browser type, what pages of our site you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Interview Success Inc uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information. You may opt out of receiving these communications using the unsubscribe link or by contacting us.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Interview Success Inc may process your Personal Data because:
We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Interview Success Inc may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by authorities.
Interview Success Inc may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Interview Success Inc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. While we aim to use commercially acceptable resources to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Remember - No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Interview Success Inc aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. If you can’t perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Interview Success Inc relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Note we may ask for you to verify your identity before answering such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may provide paid products and/or services. We use third-party services for payment processing.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us at support@InterviewSuccessFormula.com or by mail at Interview Success Inc.